Everyone, who posts videos on Youtube wants to become famous. This requires persistence, technical skills, some creativity and patience. It is really hard to win success on Youtube, but it possible if you do your best. Here is something you need to know, some tips that would help you gain fame on Youtube.
1. Check out YouTube’s Creator Hub and its resources.
2. Discover #PopularOnYouTube in order to find out the best ideas.
3. Try not to imitate someone and just be original. The audience would appreciate uniqueness.
4. Your key objective should be to make qualitative content rather than trying to win success.
5. Make your content not similar to other YouTubers.
6. Learn to apply a video editing program.
7. Begin your experience with short videos.
8. Produce high-quality content, which would increase its views.
9. Shoot at least 10 good videos in advance to be ready for promotion of your channel.
10. Do not forget making funny and informative vlog videos after some decent ones.
11. Getting featured is a proper way to success, try it once you have one great video.
12. The more often your upload videos - the better. Make at least one video a week.
13. Inform your audience about the schedule of new videos; make some video announcement.
14. Attractive titles and descriptions would bring you more views.
15. Invent a creative way to invite people to subscribe to your channel.
16. Descriptive and specific tags will be in use for your channel or video promotion.
17. Thumbnails play an important role in attracting audience, so make them interesting and catchy.
18. Communication in social networks is an essential task of any Youtuber. Talk with your audience, answer the comments, chat with your subscribers.
19. Do not ignore the cooperation with other successful YouTubers. Nevertheless, it would be better to save awesome ideas for yourself.
20. Conduct a consistent activity, namely, try not to repeat your previous unsuccessful attempts.
21. It may take several years to become famous on Youtube, some be patient and do not haste.
22. If you want to have attention to your YouTube channel, give your attention to other channels either.
23. Don’t be afraid of mistakes. All are apt to trip, it is just Youtube but Hollywood.
24. Try to avoid dark and depressing videos. This place suits better for light and bright ones.
25. Cut boring stuff out of your content. People dislike boring things and skip such videos.
26. Be assertive and have your own vision, as most YouTubers are.
27. Comply with copyrights and use only permitted music for your videos.
28. Follow the trends in culture, news, policy and other spheres in order to be in the loop. In addition, make your content culturally relevant.
29. Many Youtubers make video responses and parodies on popular videos or news. Do not hesitate and try yourself, maybe this is what you have been searching for.
30. Try making autotune version of a popular content.
31. Communicate outside the spaces of YouTube. Participate in meetups and talk to people in private.
32. Polish up your channel cover to make it look professional and attractive.
33. Your channel description may contain links to your social media accounts or websites.
34. Avoid spamming other YouTubers. They hate that.
35. Someone may be nervous when talking into a camera. Just imagine that you’re talking with a friend or close person, this might help.
36. Make an intro video for your channel, describing your main idea.
37. Be friends with subscribers in the web.
38. Consider your content be creative, original, describing your intro and outro routine. Let people know more about yourself to be followed.
Read more on https://casual.pm/how-to/become-famous-on-youtube