Things I learned from this episode of When Negro Nonsense Meets Caucasian Craziness:
1) Don't mess with anybody on the bus.Too bad this fella didn't think before he spoke. Sometimes, it pays to just sit down and shut the f*ck up.
2) Don't ride the bus.
3) Walking is really not that tiresome, and it beats riding the bus, cause folks on
the bus are crazy.
4) Cornrows are really, really, really played out.
5) We need Universal Healthcare, cause I'd hate to see this brother's medical bills.
6) YouTube is the Devil's Playground.
Question: What did you learn from this?