This is just wrong on so many levels. Let me count (some of) the ways.
1. It's tacky to repo someone's car when they're returning from their freakin' wedding.After all this hell raising, did these Negroes actually sign to consent form to run this video on TV? If so, I'm calling this whole thing another reality TV sham.
2. Homegirl is waaaay out of pocket with all the tough talk. Didn't she just get married? Is it rational to get all worked up over something so trivial on the best day of your life?
3. This groom really has his work cut out for him. I haven't felt this sorry for another black man since Eddie Jordan got canned.
4. I fully believe this guy lost his car because he was spending too much money on a wedding for this ungrateful hussy and her equally spiteful mother.
5. Annulment. It's not a 4 letter word..
Question: Who's the wrongest person in this clip? Should dude have paid his bills? Should his wife have just STHU? Could the repo folks have waited another day?
 H/T to Citizen Ojo