Monday, July 30, 2007

Let Me See Ya' Grillz

A true life case of Life Imitating Art... or at least imitating a shitty cultural construct.

The family of a 7-year-old boy in Sanford who was rushed to an emergency room after he accidentally swallowed his "grill" -- or decorative metal mouth piece -- is concerned because the apparatus remains in his stomach.

Bobby Tedesco placed the grill over the teeth after his mother purchased it for $10 at a flea market.

Bobby said the grill fell out off his teeth and he started choking on it. His mother, Dawn Tedesco, attempted to clear his throat, but he swallowed the grill.

An X-ray taken three days after incident showed the grill in Bobby's stomach.

Doctors said there is only one way for the grill to exit.
I'll give you one guess on which state this nonsense took place in... hurry now...

...if you guessed Florida, go treat yourself to a 40'. A Double Deuce consolation prize if you said Cali or Texas.

I don't know who needs their ass kicked more: the mother for buying something so stignorant for her child, or the kid for flossin' on his friends (you know he was at summer school doing some Paul Wall or Nelly or Yin Yang Twins imitation that backfired) and ending up in the emergency room.

MLK is crying inside. And so will be young Bobby Tedesco when that grill does "exit". Oooouuuuuccchhh!!!

X-Ray Shows 'Grill' In Boy's Stomach []

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.